Tuesday 28 May 2013

ARE YOU THE MAN OF UNDERSTANDING?



I always thought what is the meaning of understanding, the thing we understand is really as I understand it. Sometime I think about something good but after some time the time prove that my understanding about the thing was totally a mistake. We do this thing daily in our life for so many times, we smoke the cigarette and understand that it will give us relaxation, while this is absolutely wrong, the understanding of things change with the passage of time. As our knowledge increased then we can understand the things more deeply. We did lot of things in our daily life without understanding, we just follow them as the other follow them.

This is the same behaviour which we show in the matter of religion, most of the people think that they understand the spirit of their sect and religion. But most of the people will not satisfy that why they do not feel peace and why their prayers are not accepted. Most of the people say their prayers continuously but they have different kind of thoughts when they perform their prayers. Why they do not understand the fact that they do not concentrate in their prayer. Why they do not attain the stage in the prayer when they feel that they are seeing their Lord or their Lord seeing them. Honestly speaking I perform my prayers regularly since last three years but still I could not feel like that as i mentioned above. I am still in searching but i attain the stage where i can not think about the other things when i say my prayers.
Before reading the Holy Quran I always assume that I understand the religion and Book but when I start reading it since that time I believe that I never try to understand it, it is my fault and I admit that I never try to develop my self according to the laws of Allah. I admit that I never guard my self against the evil. I did all those things which are prohibited in Islam. I always doing sins on the assumption that Allah will forgive me because I am the follower of His apostle. But am i really the follower of His apostle? Answer is simply and honestly "NO".
Kindly read the following verse of the Holy Quran in which Allah inquired us that did we really understand the meaning of Understanding or nor:

"The pilgrimage is (performed in) the well-known months; so whoever determines the performance of the pilgrimage therein, there shall be no intercourse nor fornication nor quarrelling amongst one another; and whatever good you do, Allah knows it; and make provision is the guarding of oneself, and be careful (of your duty) to Men, O men of understanding."
(Surah No: 2 & Verse No: 197)