Tuesday 28 May 2013

HOW MANY TIMES YOU SEEK BOUNTY OF YOUR LORD?


"There is no blame on you in seeking bounty from your Lord, so when you hasten on from "Arafat", then remember Allah near the Holy Monument, and remember Him as He has guided you, though before that you were certainly of the erring ones."
(Surah No: 2 & Verse No: 198)

How many times in our life we are seeking the bounty of our Lord?. When I think about this question i found no such thing in my whole which i did only for seeking the bounty of my Lord. If i spend some money to the poor then i wish that they will salute me and it was their primary responsibility to stand in my regard. I tried to over come on this wish but I could not completely get rid of this curse. When I perform my Umrah then I think that all my sins are just removed and now I have find the immunity to do more sins. I never thought why I think like this.
But it is the fact that when i start analysing my own self then I found such things which I have done in my past and now I feel ashamed on that deeds. I always think that what is the meaning of the sacred in my eyes. I use the verse of the Holy Quran for my own sake and if some verses are against my vision, thoughts and my practical doings then I just ignore them. This show that still Islam did not touch my heart and I am still in the process of finding.
How many times we remember the Allah and specially on the occasion of pilgrimage?. We need to know about our own self and start changing our self. We need to find the black holes in our personality and fill the pores in our heart. How many times we required the bounty of Allah. One more thing every one has its own new ways of preaching and say the prayer according to his own school of thought.
We forgot to remember the Allah as He guided us, now we remember the Allah as our scholars told us.We are divided into dozen sects, school of thoughts and many other tiny groups. Each has its own method, terminology and way of performing the same prayer. Each has its own book to remember the Allah. Muslims are now divided into two major section Shia and Sunni and they have so much conflicts among themselves that we can not unite them together and in my point of view no one on this earth can unite them. The division is still continue till the judgement day and only Allah will solve the dispute.
Sunni further divided into four groups Hanfi, Shafii, Maliki and Hanbli and the division still continue. We forgot the guidelines of Allah and now we follow the Imam mentioned above. May Allah forgive me and you and gave us the understanding about His own guidelines.