Wednesday 1 May 2013

WE DO NOT NEED BLESSING OF ALLAH


I always ask this question from my self what i want. What i really need? What i want from my life? What i really want from my Lord?. I split between many things and my heart is also moving ding dong between different things. Some time i want a thing and after some time it seems nothing for me. I always dual between the choose of different things. I always feel that i am a child and i want all kind of toys in my rack but i do not want to play with them twice. I always feel that there is a vacuum in my inner and i am always yelling on this thing. I like some songs at one time and crazy for them but just after few days i do not want to listen them why?. 
I always write in this blog that i am writing this blog to understand the feelings of my inner self in the light of Holy Quran. I want that i will be a good Muslim and try to follow the instructions too but after some days i become evil why this happened?. I want to be very polite with my parents and wife but after some days i loose my patience and start yelling on them Why?. Why i do not have control on my emotions, feeling and certainly on my self.
Kindly read the following verse of the Holy Quran as mentioned below:

"Those are they on whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord, and those are the followers of the right course."
(Surah No: 2 & Verse No: 157)

This is the continue discussion of the some last verse No 155 and 156 Allah in these verse clearly told us that He will examine us with different kind of misfortunes like fear, death, loss of property, diseases and lots of other things and watch who will pass this exam and all those who say that we obey our Lord and every thing including our self is only fro Allah's and certainly we will meet our Lord one day and shall return to Him those people will have the right on the blessings of Allah and surely capable of his mercy and they are on the right course.
Allah informed us that we shall be ready to fall in any kind of misfortune and make our self ready for any wrath. If we will not bow our head on the wishes of our self then we will not become vacuous and never feel vacuum in our life. We will not dual in different paths and follow the right course. We will find the meaning of life and will not yelling on different people. We will feel happiness in our inner and get rid of all the bullshits. When you will not follow the Holy Quran then it seems that you drink the bhang and start abusing our life. So wake up you have time to read the Quran and soon a time comes when other people will read the Quran for you.