Thursday 30 May 2013

WHAT IS YOUR PRAYER TO YOUR LORD?


In the Last verse Allah guided us that some people demand from their Lord to gave them in this world and they will not worried about their life hereafter. But in the next verse Allah indicate the group of people who demand from their Master a different thing. What is that?. To know their demands kindly read the following verse of the Holy Quran as mentioned below:

"And there are some among them who say: Our Lord! grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire."
(Surah No: 2 & Verse No: 201)

We must need to think about the wordings of this verse. We always have different demands in our prayers and whenever I think about my prayers I become stun.I never want that Allah will give me in the life hereafter and never demand that He will save me from the chastisement of fire. I never want to think about the life hereafter, Why?. May be I think that I will not die and remain alive?. Its true I never want to think about my own death. I think all the others will die except me so why I will ask the thing which will never happened. I never satisfy my own self that one day I will be die and I must do some good dead for my life hereafter. As a Muslim and human I know that every one in this world will die one day, but it is also a human psychology that he try to denial this truth.
Why? Because we have fear in our heart, I know my crimes and sins, I know that I never did a good thing in  my whole life so the life hereafter will not be good for me I know that. But it does not mean that we will not ask from our Lord that He will forgive me and gave me good in the life hereafter and save me from the chastisement of fire. I know that I am the most sinner person on this earth but no one can stop me for praying my Lord that He will save me from the chastisement of fire.
I know understand the value of this prayer and now start this pray, no doubt this world is very important and we need the things like wealth, respect, honour, children and lot of other things but it is the fact that the life hereafter will be more important then every thing and if Allah will save us from the chastisement then it will be our great success.