Thursday 30 May 2013

DO YOU BELIEVE ALLAH IS SWIFT IN RECKONING?


"They shall have (their) portion of what they have earned, and Allah is swift in reckoning."
(Surah No: 2 & Verse No: 202)

I observes many people who always claim that they are waiting their whole life but they are still waiting the reckoning of Allah. They think that the help of Allah will come after a long time and the justice will be provided in the life hereafter so it will not be swift. Why we think like this?. This world is not meant for the justice and the total justice will be observed on the day of judgement. This world is an examination centre and every one is sitting in the examination centre to solve the question paper provided to him or her. What we want, we want that Allah will start their paper checking before the closing time of their paper. What we want, we want that Allah will fail them before the desired time and send them to Hell. 
If we want this for the others they may be the others wanted the same for us. Every man has dual faces some time he is cruel and some time he is innocent. Who will decide their conflict "Only Allah".? But before the time we start yelling and crying and ask where is the Help of Allah, We start moan that why Allah is not swift in reckoning. We start thinking even about the presence of Allah?. We become so dis-heart that we forgot to bow our heads and left each and every thing. 
I want to share my own experience. I was in the F.Sc (12th standard) and at that time I was sitting in Ietikaf (ten days sitting in the mosque in the Holy Month of Ramazan )  and as I heard from the scholar of our mosque that Allah will except all kind of prayers during this period. I become so confident that I thought my prayers were already accepted by my Lord. I pray to my Lord that He will gave me so much marks that I could got admission in the Engineering College. I worked hard but I could not obtain the marks according to the merit list. After that I just think that rubbish and believe that their is no Lord and no life after death. I left all the prayer and become communist and thought that this world is going without any Lord.
But after some time I met a scholar who again change my thought. He asked me few question and I will quote the same here.


  • Q: Do you have a Mother?
  • A: Yes I have.
  • Q: If you will demand the thing which is poison for your Mother then will she gave you the poison?
  • A: No
  • Q: If You will still insisting then will she gave you on your insistent?
  • A: No never
  • Q: If you will cry and moan for that thing what will She do?
  • A: She will beat me but never gave me the thing.
  • Q: If you still want then what will she do?
  • A: I think she will replace it.
  • Q: Here is the point, Allah love their people hundred times greater then your mother then how will He gave you the thing which will be harm for you in future.So Allah accepted your prayers but if Allah know that the things you want in your Prayers will be harmful then He replace your prayers with the batter one.
  • A: I agree with their views and Now it is my practical experience that Allah gave me the admission in the Computer Engineering and now I am a software Engineer much more then I wish.
But we do not always have firm believe in that thing so we start yelling and moan that why Allah will not swift in the reckoning. No we judge the Allah with our own criteria. May Allah forgive us and send His blessing on all of us.