Friday 31 May 2013

DO YOU BELIEVE WE WILL BE GATHERED TOGETHER?


We all live in a family in this world, we have sisters, brothers, father, mothers, friend, daughters, sons, wives, uncle etc. We spend all our life rounding like merry go round around these relationships. We enjoy our weeding and happiness together. We are all together in the time of need. When some one die we all moan on his or her death. But it is a fact that all our life we fight with our own relatives on the properties and share in the will. We quarrel with our own sisters and brothers on the matter of engagement of our children. We have lot of hate in our heart for our own relatives that we can kill them if we got a chance. 
How quickly the relationship among our own blood relation change I am so much astonished on this thing. If I look in my own life then the same condition was there. My own sister want to kill me, she hired the killers to kill me just because I am against her marriage to a fraud man who is already married and have two children. When I oppose this marriage and try to convince her then she become my enemy. She abuse her own parents and declared that all other blood relatives are her enemy. She try to destroy my own married life by spoken the wrong things. 
I thought how quickly our own blood relation change into killing relations. Those who want to spend their blood in the time of need ready to take our blood. I met many people who kill their own sisters on the name of honour killing and brothers for the properties. Most of the killings in the Europe is between wife and husband, 
In that situation I thought that we forgot the following verse of the Holy Quran as mentioned below in which Allah declared that one day He will gathered us and when at that time He will decide the disputes among us. Do you feel the fear by reading this verse.

"And laud Allah during the numbered days; then whoever hastens off in two days, there is no blame on him, and whoever remains behind, there is no blame on him, (this is) for him who guard (against evil), and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, and know that you shall be gathered together to Him."
(Surah No: 2 & Verse No: 203)

We must think about the above mentioned verse and try to implement in our own life. May Allah gave us strength so we can guard our self against the evil. We can not guard our own self against the dark forces without His help. We are weaker against the devil army and only Allah gave us the power to fight against that army. (Ameen)