Monday 11 March 2013

DO YOU EVER SEEK ASSISTANCE FROM PATIENCE?


We all face lot of problems in our whole life, we always looking or seeking help from many problem. We are spending our whole life in the seeking of assistance from people to solve our problem. We always want that we have a magic lamp or Gene which will solve all our problems.We are so frustrated that we loose our patience and go for suicide. We always loose our tempo and patience. I always doing the same thing, i loose my patience and start shouting and bark like dog. I start abusing to every one, i forgot that i am talking with my mother or father, wife or children. I just want that i will kill my own self.
I wish that every thing will be happened according to my wish. I always in hurry to solve my own problem. But it was not really works. I just fail and when i read the following verse of the Holy Quran mentioned below:

" And seek assistance through patience and prayer, and most surely it is a hard thing except for the humble ones".
(Para No:1 & Verse No: 45)

Then i find the clue how i solve my problems. I just start to improve my patience level and no doubt it is very difficult. I am still trying to reach or doing my best, but i admit that still you can not say that i am really achieving the patience level as mentioned above. I also start my prayers on regular basis five times a day and it really works. But the question is one thing i always perform my prayer but not five times a day and i try to be polite or gentle but not to any one. The question is very simple. Allah told that it is not a simple work, it is a very hard thing but not for those who are humble. So we must pray from Allah that he make us humble.
This is my last stand which i take first.