Monday 4 March 2013

DO YOU THINK ANGELS WERE WRONG WHEN THEY SAID HUMAN MISCHIEF IN LAND ?


The basic purpose of my blog is not to convince any one about my believe; I only write this blog to assure my self on my own believe; i have millions of question in my mind and i am just in the search of answers of these questions. I only want to start thinking about the questions and then i will find the answers of that questions. I only want to share my thoughts with all of those who are reading my blog. Today i want to find the questions of the following verse as mentioned below:

"And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place in the earth a Khalif, they said: What ! wilt Thou place in it such as shall make mischief in it and shed blood, and we celebrate thy praise and extol Thy holiness? He said: Surely I know what you do not know."
(Para No:1 & Verse No: 30)

The question is very simple "Do the angles objected wrong objection on the creation of man ?." I think they are absolutely right. What we are doing ?. We kill each other, we looted the properties of one another, and we are mischief on the earth. We are doing the same as they mentioned above. We did not try to make them wrong. This is our last stand which we will take first.......................