Monday 11 March 2013

DO YOU HAVE COMPLETE BELIEF THAT YOU MEET YOUR LORD ?


I always think that which think restrain me to act upon the Holy Quran completely, there is some hurdle in my heart and mind. The battle is always on, no ending of such battle. I always think and try to be good and want that i spend my life according to Allah's direction as given in the Holy Quran. Then i found that i don't believe in death, its true that we all will die in one day, its true that their is no example on the earth that any one live forever. But my heart always assure my self that i will not die, they are the other people who will die and i will not die, i have lot of time, how much he will not tell.
On the death of our friends, relatives and other we always say that he died due to some road accident, bomb blast, heart attack, some disease but we never say that he died because he completed his time and now he will present in front of his Lord. We try to understand the Holy Quran, Allah already told us in the verse mentioned below:

"Who know that they shall meet their Lord and that they shall return to Him"
(Para No: 1 & Verse No: 46)

This verse clearly show that we will walk on the right path only if we have believe that we will meet our Lord one day and we must be answerable of our bad deeds. One day all those persons who are affected by me will demand justice from my Lord .Actually i denied to meet my Lord or death, because i did not want to gave answer of my sins to any one. I want that no one trial my sins and i also want that no court will punish me on my sins. But its also true that i want the heaven not hell.
What is my approach, i know its not realistic or based on justice but i want this. I want that all those who did injustice will be punished but no one will ask about my sins. I want justice only for my self, its true that i am a Muslim but i only met few one out of million who believe that one day they will meet their Lord and we all will return to Him.
Why i think so because i have believe that if i have complete faith on this verse in my heart then i must try my best to avoid all kind of sins and never do any thing which is against the rules and communication of Holy Quran. Since it is impossible for me then it means that i do not believe in the verse from my heart and soul. Until or unless i could not produce the reality of death in my heart and soul and accept that one day i will die and shall meet my Lord this will never happened. This is my last stand which i need to take first.