Wednesday 20 March 2013

HOW MANY TIMES YOU TURNED BACK FROM YOUR PROMISE WITH ALLAH ?


As i remember from my childhood to this age of 35; i did not count how many times i turned back from my promise with Allah. I make million of times and break the same. I always have the wish to fulfill my promise but i want to admit in front all of you that i am a looser. I never ever comply my promise with Allah. When i am in difficulty i make the promise with Allah and when the bad time pass away i just forgot which i promise with my Allah. I forgot the communication of the Holy Quran and left my prayers. Neither i feel ashamed when i am doing sins. 
Now i want to invite all my friends to read the following verse of Holy Quran as mentioned below:

"Then you turned back after that; so were it nor for the grace of Allah and His mercy on you, you would certainly have been among the looser."
(Para No:1 & Verse No: 64)

I am not any kind of guard on any one in this world. I am still struggling to guard my own self. But still i am on my way. If Allah will not send His mercy on us then certainly we are the loose. When ever you and i feel to loose something then we realize that the Allah mercy is not along with us. But the question is why we will not think before. Why we are waiting the Allah wrath and then we bow our head in front of Him?. Question is very odd; we are all educated and join the different Islamic communities on the net. Now we have all kind of resources to know the knowledge of Islam; but which thing stop us to implement these things in our life. Why we feel ashamed in front of whole world to say that we are Muslim and we believe in the practices of Islam. Why we will not announce that we believe in each verse of the Holy Quran.?. Why we will not assure our self that one day we will die and must present in front of our Lord.?