Thursday 28 March 2013

DO YOU THINK FIRE WILL NOT TOUCH YOU BUT FOR FEW DAYS?

Since from my childhood i have the belief that if i will do wrong deeds then as a punishment Allah will send me to "Hell" where fire will burn me. It is also my childhood experience that fire burns and due to this experience i am always afraid from the fire. This is my embryonic thought but as the time passes on i learn much more things but i never get rid of this thought. I know that if i will do against the communication of the Holy Quran then the Hell is ready for me; But beside this knowing i always forgot this thing and when i come out of from my egregious doing then i thought Allah will forgive me.
Another thought which become more strong day by day that " Because i am a Muslim and read the Kalma so Allah will not send me to hell permanently and after few days i will removed from the hell and send to the heaven. I always thought that it is Ok for me to spend few days in hell but i donot want to stop my evil deeds. " Why i think like this?. In my point of view we are alike Israel's and have the same thought as they express and have complete faith in it. We admit that we are Muslim but we want the same wish as the Isreal's think. We want that Allah will forgive us without any condition, This is the main problem. We assume that we are the best nation of the Allah and our Prophet will secure us from the Hell. 
I want to invite all those who have the same believe kindly read the following verse of the Holy Quran:

"And they say: Fire shall not touch us but for a few days. Say: Have you recieved a promise from Allah, then Allah will not fail to perform His promise, or do you speak against Allah what you do not know?"
(Surah No: 2 & Verse No: 80)

Allah want to fear us from the fomidable fire. Allah invite all those who think that Allah will not send them to fire that Did they have any proof in their claim?. Allah informed that if they will bring such promise with valid proof from their books then Allah will not do against His promise. It is true that Allah never do against his promise and this is also the fact that this is only our assumptions and wishes and nothing else. All those scholares who are trying to convince that Allah will not send us to fire actually speaking a lie and these are the persons who are selling the verses of Allah on small amount.
I just pray from Allah that He will forgive me and do not send me to hell. But on my deeds i am confirmed that their is no place except hell.