Tuesday 12 March 2013

DO YOU GUARD YOURSELF AGAINST A DAY WHEN NO ONE HELP YOU ?


"And be on your guard against a day when no one soul shall not avail another in the least, neither shall intercession on its behalf be accepted , nor shall any compensation be taken from it, nor shall they be helped."
(Para No:1 & Verse No 48)

As i already write in my older post that the purpose of this blog is not to guide the whole world, the basic thing is that i just want to convince my own self . I read and know the Holy Quran and i am a Muslim by birth but i don't know why i start searching of the path again. I know that one day I will die, but my heat or mind did not except this reality.
I know that one day i will present with all my sins in front of my Lord and he will punish me on my sins but i always convince my heart by assuring him that our Holy Prophet will intercession me in front of Allah, i wish that my elder or my children will help me or i gave my all wealth for compensation. 
But when i read the verse as mentioned in the start of this post, i just become stun and think what will i do. I can't neglect this verse, it clearly destroy my all hopes. What will i do, i do not know?. In my whole life i did very wrong things and i can not stop my self for doing wrong things again. I also try to convince my self that i was not alone the whole world is doing the same. But the question is very simple that if the whole world will be inmate of the fire then what will i do. 
The question is not about the whole world, the question is about me not my sisters, daughters, children, parents. Its all about me please tell me what i will do. I am the most worse man on this earth and i want that Allah will send me to the heaven . I go to the shrines of the Wali and those who are the Allah's man only in this hope that they will intercession me, but when i read the verse i just become stun what if they fail. If Allah will not accept their intercession as He mentioned in His Holy Quran. Surely Allah never do any thing against His communication.